24 | The Lessons of Waiting
We have all had our seasons of waiting on a big dream or for our circumstances to change. But what do we do with that? How do we find contentment right where we are? In this episode, Sara reflects on what it means to wait and gives an encouraging perspective on our approach to these difficult times in our lives. Listen to Sara share about her own seasons of waiting, avoiding the comparison trap and becoming the person you were meant to be.
- Learn about finding contentment in the waiting
- Discover the question that could change HOW you survive waiting seasons.
- Listen to Sara share about her own seasons of waiting and what she has learned.
- There are probably a lot of internal things going on that you're processing and working through, and maybe even a lot of small actions that you're taking, but you're not seeing the results yet, and that's because you're not meant to.
- You're just waiting on like, “when will the sun come back up? I don't know how long I can sit in this for any longer. How long do I have to be here?” But at the same time, there's so much beauty in the waiting if you allow yourself to see it. Like there's so much beauty in the dark night.